Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 7451910231
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... More 
Start   231 to 240 of 345   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The system keeps reorienting the personal pics I've uploaded -- one is upside-down! Since I can't edit personal pics there's nothing I can do about this? Seems pretty silly.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
If Personal Pictures are attached to a Gallery, you have to remove them from the gallery before you can delete them. You can go to "Manage Galleries" and click on "Edit" by the gallery that those pictures are in and then click "Remove" under each picture to remove them from the gallery and then you can delete them by going to the "Manage Pictures" page.

CustomerService -Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
I still am unable to delete personal photos. It comes up in the managing pics, and each photo has the display "delete photo?" on it, but after I click "delete," there is a box that comes up and asks me again, and I click "ok," yet the pics are still there.

Help please. I have too many personal gallery photos and I'd really like to remove some of the outdated ones. Thanks.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
has there been any progress in being able to edit personal photos? thanks!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Did they contain anything against the rules for public pictures? They might have inadvertently slipped through the approval process only to be noticed and removed by SLS staff after posting.

Try sending them to profilereview at dashboardhosting dot com and he'll be able to tell you exactly why. Good luck :)

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Hey guys, what happened to the pic's that I posted, for open viewing on my account ??? they were nude pic's of us at swing parties, and were approved for posting ??? thank you, funbuner !!!!!!!!

Corona CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hey Wayne,

Just an FYI...

Something I noticed on one forum poster's profile..The flyover was an unadulterated pic yet when perving, er viewing, their pics, note that the exact same pic had been processed and the untweaked image was nowhere on their profile.

I know I used your online processor once and noticed the same thing with the picture I used it on so methinks there be a bug in your code.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(574 posts)
When you delete a picture, it should be removed from all views. Neither you nor anyone else should see it. It may be a caching issue. Have you refreshed your browser? Are they still there after you have logged off and back onto the site?

CustomerService -Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
I have no answer, just more questions:

Why can't I truly delete gallery pics? The bar comes up in the upper left hand corner of my screen, like it does when you delete a friend, etc., but the picture is actually still there in my account pics. When just viewing my pics as anyone would, the deleted ones don't show up, but to me, it's sort of confusing to have deleted pics still showing to me when I try to manage them. Any help?

Thanks, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Maybe someone can help.

Currently I have 2 private galleries, with one naturally being the default. When I click on Manage Pictures, then Galleries, I see only the 2nd Private gallery that I created. I have tried to upload pics to just the 2nd private gallery. Seems that each time I try to do this, the pics go to both the default private gallery and the 2nd private gallery I created. Is there a way to upload pics ONLY to the 2nd private gallery? If not, how do I get pics to the 2nd private gallery and out of the default private gallery? Any advice?

Mercerville NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... More 
Start   231 to 240 of 345   End
TOPIC: Image Processor