Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 7451910221
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... More 
Start   221 to 230 of 349   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This site needs an enema.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Help.....my "edit" does not work. Any attempt to go to edit from "manage galleries" sends a SLS pop up that says "editor under maintenance until further notice". Tech support is no help. The also prevents me from "adding" photos to any gallery once approved after upload. Anyone able to help. This site is going down hill fast. So many photo problems!! Thanks in advance

Landenberg PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
How do we move pics from one gallery to another?

Puyallup WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My membership is up in a few months and I would like to be certain before I pay for another year or even a lifetime that the site will still be around. It would certainly be ashame if it were to go out

Crestwood IL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Picture editing is not the only part of this site falling apart. The stories section has been acting up for as long as the picture site if not monger. What are we paying for. Is this the end of the site? I certainly hope not. I did e mail tech and got an answer that they are aware of the probloem and will be fixing them shortly. so it sounds like i got more of an answer than some.

Crestwood IL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We have a problem editing personal pics. The "Tools" section says unable to edit personal pics" We have updated Flash and everything else but to no avail. We do not have a nudity block because there are no parental controls listed on this laptop.

SLS Tech Support has tried to help but to no avail. Frustrating to say the least....since October 2012.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Edgewater NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
fresh trim...sometimes all you have to do after deleting your pics is refresh your browser.the only time it doesnt seem to work for me is when I change my tag line..it takes a day to change

Wyoming NY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I have deleted everything and yet the pictures still show up on the profile 6 hours later. How long do I wait until what I deleted is deleted. It shows I have no galleries, none. Yet in the profile some of the pics still show up. ALL the pics are stiill in the editor even though I've deleted everything.

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Katnflash -- you can't "move" pictures from one area to another. You have to reupload them to the area you want them to show in.

If you've uploaded them to public already and they're being declined, you should contact web support and ask why, although when a picture is rejected, it always comes back with a reason.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
i want to move pix from personal to private or public, there's no nudity in any of them, but the site wouldn't allow them. why?any help would be greatly appreciated.

Westland MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... More 
Start   221 to 230 of 349   End
TOPIC: Image Processor