Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 745191022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 330   End
User Details are only visible to members.
would like to be able too access all the pictures we have downloaded we have some in private galleries we can;t access this site picture posting process is crap. we cant even access them ourselves I paid too be able too display my pictures too those that would like too view them and don't give me any crap about them being inproper pictures too post when other couples post pics of them giving blow jobs and fuck pictures

Clinton Township MI

Username hidden
(1 post)
i have uploaded pics to my personal gallery.. but cant grant anyone access to view them! ive tried going to their profile as well as to my account, but still cant. what do i do?

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(1 post)
why must this b so hard 2 manage. Seems like who ever is taking care of this does not know what the hell there doing. I do not want any pics in my public and just can't get them to get off. Come on. I never put those in the public. They wer put in the privite. Lets get this done.

Fredonia NY

Username hidden
(1 post)
I just dont understand why you cannot get the pictures online and in correct order and gallery at any given point. What a mess..... I wonder where are missing uploaded pictures are?

Williamstown NJ

Username hidden
(5 posts)

Thousands of LifeTime members have the ability to review and approve images so depending on the number of members approving images at any given time, the number listed on the home page may be (and usually is) different from the number of images listed on the approval page simply because they are being approved very quickly.

The number of images indicated on the Approval page will be more accurate than the number listed on the home page if they are different.

Currently, images (Personal in particular) uploaded to the site are being approved by members within minutes. Images which require admin approval can be expected to take longer.

The image approval system is working as expected.

If anyone is experiencing any issues, please contact CustomerService for assistance.

Thank you.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(479 posts)
Oh, for goodness sake! The 200 personal pictures awaiting approval went to 1, then some other single digit number, but when I clicked on the linkno pics downloaded. Now we're up to 10 pictures awaiting approval and THEY don't open up.

SORRY TO SAY, SLS, THIS IS NOT FIXED YET.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)

The issue related to approving Personal pictures was resolved earlier today.

If you experience any additional issues, please contact CustomerService for faster resolution.

Thanks

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(479 posts)
I hope you're not holding your breathregarding SLS fixing the image processing. You'll be better off to just learn to live without it.

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
Please please please fix the photo system ASAP! It's been broken for days!

Long Branch NJ

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Unable to moderate pix at this time

New York NY

Username hidden
(178 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 330   End
TOPIC: Image Processor