Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 7451910211
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... More 
Start   211 to 220 of 354   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep, same thing ive found. Cant add any new pics but you can still give access to your galleries. The "edit" feature is still not working so you cant "add" or edit anything. Its a mess and getting to be ridiculous how long its taking to fix. I feel for the new people who pay and then cant post photos.

Landenberg PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Nope. Just open the profile of a person/couple. Under their pics you'll see a bunch of different icons....Mail, Friend, Certify, Notes, Block, Invite, Private, Report & Grant Access.

Click on Grant Access and then choose the albums and duration and you're good to go.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Don't you have to go through edit to grant access?

North Kingstown RI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
You can still grant access to other members to view your albums. That feature hasn't been disabled and as far as I know, still functions as it's supposed to. The problem is that you can't add new photos to existing albums. Or upload new pics. Or edit them.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
I was told it was a site problem but somehow other members are able to allow us permission to see their galleries but we still can't edit ours. I was starting to take it personally; misery loves company.

North Kingstown RI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yep, pictures and "edit" are completely screwed up. Its been 8 days since i could "add' a photo and yes the uploads are all messed up as well. This is nuts and no one should be paying or this. Id like my money back. Trish

Landenberg PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We are new to this site and new to the lifestyle. We were hoping to jump in with both feet and start meeting couples to see where this takes us.... but it seems like we aren't getting much attention due to the fact that we CAN'T GET PICTURES UP! Nobody wants to meet up with a " mystery couple"! without the picture galleries our profile might as well not even exist!! We just paid a few days ago....I was hoping we would get a better service than this. What are we supposed to do?

White Plains NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Yep, not renewing any membership again on this site. And dont even worry about your "upload" problems because even when they do upload....the "editor" hasnt worked for over a week and you cant "add" photos to any gallery with that feature not working. Editor has a pop up that says it "under maintenance until further notice". Obviously not the brightest folks running this!!

Landenberg PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
tried posting pics. and noticed the pic is not me. please he looks like a wimp.

Bronx NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have been having problems ever since we paid for the membership with loading up pics and if they do load up, getting them approved takes forever.We were thinking about a lifetime membership,but instead we're thinking about letting this 3 months run out and go back to being free members. sorry sls but the reason we paid was so we could use all of these features and have had nothing but problems.

Bellefonte PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... More 
Start   211 to 220 of 354   End
TOPIC: Image Processor