Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Image Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... More 
Start   211 to 220 of 361   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now I know I have to improve my attitude!!

xoxoxo

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
Hehehehe. Positive attitude will get you laid every time, right Perf? By that standard, zorro you're fucked. Lol

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(335 posts)
This thread makes me laugh. Seriously. SLS has very competent people working on the site. If you don't believe me, just ask them. I'm sure they'll tell you how good they are.

(sigh)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
Enough all ready fix the problem... what kind of IT Department do you have! Very poor...

Pleasanton CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
So..they can approve photos but YOU CANT ADD THEM TO ANY GALLERY!!!! This is such BS. Fix the dam "editor" so photos can be added. Otherwise, fixing photo uploads is useless. Jeeezzzzzz

Landenberg PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
According to "SLSQuality" pic approval has been restored for public pics. Unfortunately, the same does not apply to private/personal pics because when I attempt to approve the 1st pic, it just keeps displaying the same pic over and over.

On a related note, congrats to whoever is the proud owner of pic #2009699. Your schlong is huge.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Yep, same here this sucks we can't do much with our photos, when are they going to fix it?

Pleasanton CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Yep, same thing ive found. Cant add any new pics but you can still give access to your galleries. The "edit" feature is still not working so you cant "add" or edit anything. Its a mess and getting to be ridiculous how long its taking to fix. I feel for the new people who pay and then cant post photos.

Landenberg PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Nope. Just open the profile of a person/couple. Under their pics you'll see a bunch of different icons....Mail, Friend, Certify, Notes, Block, Invite, Private, Report & Grant Access.

Click on Grant Access and then choose the albums and duration and you're good to go.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Don't you have to go through edit to grant access?

North Kingstown RI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... More 
Start   211 to 220 of 361   End
TOPIC: Image Processor