Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Image Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 361   End
User Details are only visible to members.
NOT ON IMAGE SERVER!!!

Aborting.

This is the message I am getting when I go to approve Personal Pics.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
I have uploaded pics. I went to editing . I hit the red tab apply to profile and nothing happens its been a week? Please help.

Maumee OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
I must be the biggest DA yet. I send pics from my phon to my email but they don't show up. How do I post or get this done any help please.

Rockport TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
My observation is pretty much what most of these other folks are saying. We edit the photos to block out faces, but edited version does not replace unedited one. Apparently the people who created and maintain this site are incompetent. Everyone has limitations, and that's OK, but they shouldn't accept our money for services rendered if the services are not rendered. How long has this been going on?

Cosby TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
There have been issues with pics for a long time. Its time to get this fixed!

Beaver Falls PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Wow this picture editing problem has been going on for a long time. Crazy that it hasn't been fixed yet. I just gave up and edited my photo myself in Paint and uploaded it.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I just paid for another 3 months. Been waiting much longer than that to upload some of our favorite pictures. By the time the image editor gets fixed, we wont look like our pictures anymore! The Affordable Care Act website programmers can fix this.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thanks, I just deleted the public pics as I edited them over 24 hours ago but the original still shows. Please fix the image editor!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
We are having similar problems to others. Uploaded face pics to our public profile with the intent of editing them to conceal our identity. However the edited version of the images are not being saved/uploaded. Our only option is to delete the photos we just uploaded. Please assess and fix this issue, I do hate paying for a service that doesn't work.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
I have been trying to share some of my personal pictures with some couples and females but to no avail I have tried to add them on my private gallery but they don't get approved so how can I do this.

Issaquah WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 361   End
TOPIC: Image Processor