Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Image Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 381   End
User Details are only visible to members.
....AND for some reason, I can't find a way to move my "personal" photos (only my face) to either my private folder, or a new private folder. There must be something that I am missing....

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
I am trying to edit a "personal" photo (face) by obscuring other faces (not related to or with me) in the photo. But all I see when I go to "edit photos" are a bunch of little blue boxes with "?s" in them. Whereas I can see those in my "private" and "public" sections.

What gives?

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
I need the pic program

Username hidden
(1 post)
I just want to delete some of our old pics and it wont let me. how can this be done

Croswell MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
If you can no longer edit or modify a photo then why have the option list it? Why not just remove it from the site until it's working again?

Belleville NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I have uploaded my pictures 4 different times now (with no editing necessary). They show up just fine while waiting for approval, but once they are approved they show up as damaged/broken links. I have contacted customer support as well as tech support with no response. Is it just me with this issue? Does it have something to do with the format changes to the site?

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Is it true that there will be no more photo editing? Seems like a simple app for this new layout...Maybe it isn't?

Chelsea MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Submitted the question to support about the picture editor being down...the response was that it will never be fixed,delete and down load again. Well isn't that just great

Crystal River FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
How can I make my public photos private if I'm a paid member?

New Buffalo PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
So, I posted pictures in my private file. Just to be clear I have to give permission to view these correct?

And how to I give permission? Any time I try it says "select a folder"'after I choose the ammount of time to give permission for.

Collinsville IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 381   End
TOPIC: Image Processor