Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 7451910172
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   172 to 181 of 345   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I had uploaded and had PRIVATE pics in my PRIVATE FOLDER. I look today and all my private pictures are suddenly public due to no action of mine. I want my pictures made private immediately. I do not want to wait for any length of time like you usually make us wait to review pictures. This is ridiculous and very unprofessional. I expect these pictures to be taken down immediately as this is an invasion of privacy and I didn't sign up for this. It won't let me edit my pictures and it won't let me delete so my private pics are now just open to the world.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Please remove our private pictures from the default gallery. This is very upsetting. Pictures need to be the part of your website that works correctly.

Hoover AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
no one can view my pics. I just paid for this site ;-(

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Please have our private photos removed from the public area.

Williamstown NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I can not get any pictures processed either. We have been on here for a long time maybe its time to move on. They take our money and give us this

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Has anyone on here heard from the people who run this site about the private gallery issue??? Do they have an ETA for fixing this issue??? I have sent emails and have not heard back!

Townsend MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
SERIOUSLY....How much did we pay for a "life time membership"????? I'm thinking w/ all of the life time members alone, not even factoring in the members who pay monthly, there should be enough funding to hire an IT person who knows what the hell they are doing! This is freaking ridiculous! Making all of the members HAPPY should be a priority, just b/c we have paid and you can't suck anymore money out of us does not mean you can ignore the problem. Because as of now WE ARE NOT GETTING THE SERVICES STATED IN THE AGREEMENT WHEN WE PAID OUR FEE!!! Need I say more..........because I will if needed! FIX THE DAMN SITE! Thank you :)

Madison AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We are new on this site and Paid as a member. Many issues regarding uploading pics. Have tried and tried and can only get 1 default picture! The others just keep saying "processing" but never show up!

Kimberly AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
we were at a M&G this weekend, there were a few there talking about a class action lawsuit. they were trying to get people together on this. Something about not being told about site issues when they joined that effects their profile.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
whats up with these edit,, personal,private images n why does it take too long to make them available !!

I paid lol

Moreno Valley CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   172 to 181 of 345   End
TOPIC: Image Processor