Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 7451910151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 345   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's amazing to me that this site has the audacity to keep charging people knowingly that there site has not been working for over 2 months now. All they can do is OCCASIONALLY post some lame ass excuse that they think we all want to hear about how there working on the problem just to keep members paying while they really could care less and have no idea how to correct the problem. To me this is an intentional criminal act and I'll be damned if I will pay again and will pass the word about what this site is doing! If you can't fix it, tell people but quit taking peoples money and lying about it!!!

Gardendale AL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Instead of assuring us that you are working on the problem -- for two months now, why don't you give us some real information. What is causing the problem? Has your site been hacked? Why can't you fix the problem? Why haven't you hired someone who can fix the problem? Is member privacy at risk?

If I spent two months telling the boss how much I appreciate his patience and assuring him that I am working on it, he would have showed me the door -- about two months ago. I suggest a new forum where members discuss alternative sites.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
HotnHorny, you are mistaken about Personal pictures. They do have to be screened for approval (I do it when I can) and have 2 basic rules: no children anywhere in the picture and no bestiality.

BTW - welcome to the forums. Give the other forum threads a try. They are a lot more fun, for the most part!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8816 posts)
Perhaps you will make this a priority to fix the errors or give your paying customers their money back, as they are paying for services promised and are not being honored.

The Better Business Bureau will be notified.

Manassas VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have been complaining since I signed up as a paid member TWO MONTHS ago, after being a free member since joining in 2010. I have requested my money back several times, only to get back some lame excuse with we "appreciate your patience". I will go back to being free once this subscription is up.

I finally had to just upload personal pictures, as those don't need approval, so I HAD something to share. I deleted and uploaded face pictures THREE TIMES, as requested by "customer service AND tech support). Still, no clue where those pictures are. It's bad business when you take someone's money and they do not get what they are paying for in and instead of making it right, you ignore it with continued excuses.

Manassas VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Dear Members,

This is a clarification of outstanding issues for members who have posted in this thread or members who may be wondering what features are currently unavailable.

1. Image and Gallery Editing - Existing Issue

The Image and Gallery Editing feature is currently DISABLED. Our technology team is focusing on this issue currently and we expect to have it back online shortly.

While existing galleries cannot be edited at this time, sharing can be accomplished by creating New Galleries and sharing them at the time they are created.

If you have been inconvenienced by this issue, we want you to know that your concerns are not being ignored. We are working on resolving this issue quickly and permanently.

2. Image Uploading - Working

Uploading of Public, Private and Personal pictures is working and uploaded images are being reviewed / approved. There may be a slight delay for some Public and Personal pictures which have been flagged by members and sent to our staff for final review and approval.

Other than a slight delay with those particular images flagged by members, all pictures uploaded are being reviewed and made available for use on the site at a very fast pace if approved.

3. Adding Pictures to Profiles - Working

Pictures intended for Public, Private or Personal use must be uploaded to the appropriate category from Tools > Upload Pictures. After the images are approved, they are made available for use in the category to which they were uploaded.

--

If one of the items listed as working above is not working for your profile at the moment, please contact CustomerService for further assistance and we'll investigate the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you, SwingLifeStyle Team

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(480 posts)
Can not add pics to our profile. Well, we can add them, but we can't put them in any of the folders, i.e. personal or private. When are you going to fix this ongoing and seemingly constant problem?

Jefferson City TN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
its really sad when you have a LOT of paid subscribers to the site that cannot edit their photos. Maybe you should think about letting random volunteers to be the editors of the private photos. But if you want to keep losing subscribers then keep at it.

Mechanicsville VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
we can not edit our either.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
It's fixed?? My pictures have been processing for weeks and still nothing. How long will it be in the queue? Or should I delete and retry again?

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 345   End
TOPIC: Image Processor