Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 7451910141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 349   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just opened an account today I've been able to get my pictures to my private gallery. But I'm unable to post them to our profile. What kinda crap is this. I am able to stop payment. Get this junk fixed.

Ashville OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
I totally agree...they had the audacity to send us an email telling us we have 7 days left on our subscription and to go to billing and insert more $$$ into this non functioning wild hogs ass. I assure you we want be donating any more $$$ into this site when it has not worked correctly since we have been on it. It seems they work 24/7 on making sure there cash register is working to perfection tho.

Gardendale AL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We would like a full refund!!!

De Pere WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Why doesn't this site ever work? you pay good morning for a serves your not getting. You can't edit anything on this site. It's been this way since day one. just disappointing.

De Pere WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
To ProfileReview and SLSQuality: Creating a new gallery every time I want to edit my pics is ridiculous. What if I want to show one person pics that I don't want to show someone else. I need a dozen different galleries. Your suggestions are worse than the problem. Turn the editing feature back on or refund my membership.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Ok, I'm not being hard here. But I'm going to say what everyone else is thinking and have problems with..

Simply, they're paying members. there's no reason for the galleries to have problems to where you have to do it right away as it's implied. Going back an hour later after pics are approved that they want to add and it's a "disabled" feature is pissing people off. I mean no disrespect nor am I irate about it. It is annoying to say the least though due to the time it's taking to solve a relatively simple problem; that's been a non-issue for many years.

In other words, "All I want to do, is add pictures to that personal gallery. Not a new one". That just adds server load, larger database, so on.....

Again, I'm not being confrontational. It's the time span. As you can see for yourself, some people's patience are wearing thin. Locking the thread or deleting it will not solve the frustration, it will only fester it even more and you will lose your patrons.

This site, has not changed in 12yrs. My one client, is the top off road park in the country and requests a design change every three years. If I didn't keep on top of it, I would lose them in less than a week. My point is, you're disabling something your members are paying for. It's not a hard feature to fix considering the format of the site.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Good Morning Members,

The previous post offered a possible workaround for any member affected by the Disabled "Manage Galleries / Editing Galleries" feature which currently prevents making changes to existing galleries.

The following information can be used to create New Galleries for sharing images until the "Manage Galleries" feature is reactivated:

Creating NEW galleries for sharing images, can be accomplished by going to Tools > Manage Galleries > Create Gallery.

Images and members may then be added to the gallery being created.

***IMPORTANT:

After saving the new gallery, it will not be possible to Edit it until the "Manage Galleries" feature is reactivated but multiple new galleries can be created and shared currently.

Thank you.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(480 posts)
SLSQuality's post was accurate. Please reread it. Editing of existing galleries is still turned off, however, you can create a NEW gallery and the editor will show during the creation of the new gallery and you can grant permissions to the new gallery.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
We've had run-ins with the marketing of SLS for years, so it's not just the owners or webmaster (if you want to call them that). I've been building and running website servers for 14yrs. I understand the nuances but I would lose a lot of clients over the recent issues if I didn't have them rectified within 72hrs even. Again, cfm and the frames format was an etiquette no-no 8 years ago. a change is needed and I'm sure there is more than a few here that would do the work even for free to make the site a better place to visit.

"SLS quality" - The previous poster is right. Editing personal galleries DOES NOT WORK. And hasn't for a cpl weeks in the least. In the very least, it's annoying. On the opposite end of the spectrum, you're pissing people off in not providing a service that they have paid for. it's going to bite you in the ass and it's not going to be little bite marks, they're going to take a chunk out of it.

There's no excuse, it's your paying, lifetime, and charter members that are being effected and they are your bread an butter. so it would be wise to clear the offices of the lax and start with fresh faces that some form of intelligence and social skilz.. marketing included.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
OK, the lady from SLS Quality who posted below is an idiot!! Like the rest of customer service or tech support! She claims the problem is now fixed and if you read her post below she says adding photos to galleries is now possible! WRONG SLS QUALITY. In case you dont know.....to be able to "add" an approved photo to an existing gallery you need to go to "manage gallery's" and click the "edit" feature and then click "add" photo!!!! YOU CANT CLICK on "EDIT" and use the feature. SOOOO it doesnt work. To all from SLS customer support and tech support and the jerk from Florida that is hiding behind bogus holding companies for "dashboardpublishing".....you are stealing money from everyone. Ive made my complaint to the Florida BBB and reported you for fraud and misrep to the Fla Attorney General's office. I urge everyone to look up the bogus company who owns the SLS site! Dashboard Publishing is a shell owned by another shell company to hide the true owners ID and protect him from lawsuits. Please file your complaints and keep others from joining and wasting money!! BYE

Landenberg PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 349   End
TOPIC: Image Processor