Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 7451910131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 345   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just tried edit on our galleries. TADA it finally works, SLS must have put a blindfold on a grade schooler and asked them to fix it!

Washington PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
ProfileReview. Wrong again. You don't have to create a new gallery to edit the pics you want to show a person. You simply open or close certain pics and then give the person permission.

Why don't you just give us some information. Is the editing function broken or have you just disabled it for some reason. If you disabled it, why?

I see that you have given up on your previous claim that the picture review and approval function is fixed.

Service here sucks.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I mean no disrespect here, but BB, and SMF to just name two forum systems are 10,000 times more complex to diagnose than a fram "forum".

So, repairing an ADD Picture code (that has worked for 12yrs) is a kiddy issue. Hire someone with a brain. It's getting ridiculous with the rhetoric and bs coming out of the various departments here.

If its money? ditch your marketing and sales reps and restart with someone whom knows what they are doing.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
How hard is this to comprehend????

I just went back to edit a gallery. (just to humor myself) Add pictures (that there's nothing in) that were approved 1 week!!! AFTER the gallery was created. Simple code (cfm is such shit code anyway and always has been) you forget delete or add a space? a lil asteric to disable? With me? or is that too hard to fathom?

"We're sorry bla bla bla..." pop-up...

None of your posts solve the issue and just beats around a bush (no pun intended).

For folks not in the know.. Images use "bandwidth" (transferred information from their server(s) point) which costs money to the site owner if it goes over the quota being paid for. Disabling a feature can solve that overage used. In turn, money saved. While I am not saying or implying this is the case here, just keep this in mind. Now read up folks..

A server, from which the site is "served" keeps logs. This is a strong tool because if a change happened and caused issues, it's a tattletale. SO as an administrator, you can go in right away, look thru and determine the exact date it started. In turn, you find out what or any changes happened and fix it (even down to the second). Even if it was a server update. I'm trying to keep this easy to understand for everyone. Just think of it as a restore feature IF the databases are backed up properly, and they seem to be so this points to the former paragraph again.

I do question that the feature has worked since 2001. When we signed up! and now, becomes an issue. There has been no format, site or major change. So again, the problem is very questionable knowing the former information.

Up the price of membership to compensate for the bandwidth (whatever), keep a "grandfather clause" (those that already started paying and change the damn format). it's not that hard.

So, in my personal opinion, this is a snow job from Fla.. and last I looked at the weather channel, there's no snow down there.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
"What if I want to show one person pics that I don't want to show someone else."

For that you would have to create multiple galleries anyway (one gallery for each person that you want to show a different set of pictures to). You can grant access to your existing galleries, by opening the other person's profile and clicking on the "Grant Access" icon.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
If you uploaded pictures to the private or personal galleries, then they cannot be shown in your public profile. The reason is there are different rules for public - no erections, for example. Look over the rules for submitting photos and try again. Pictures in private and personal galleries can be added to emails, but cannot be moved to the public gallery because of the rules, even if your picture would have been acceptable in public. You can always upload the same photo directly to your public gallery and wait for it to be approved there.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8829 posts)
I just opened an account today I've been able to get my pictures to my private gallery. But I'm unable to post them to our profile. What kinda crap is this. I am able to stop payment. Get this junk fixed.

Ashville OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
I totally agree...they had the audacity to send us an email telling us we have 7 days left on our subscription and to go to billing and insert more $$$ into this non functioning wild hogs ass. I assure you we want be donating any more $$$ into this site when it has not worked correctly since we have been on it. It seems they work 24/7 on making sure there cash register is working to perfection tho.

Gardendale AL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We would like a full refund!!!

De Pere WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Why doesn't this site ever work? you pay good morning for a serves your not getting. You can't edit anything on this site. It's been this way since day one. just disappointing.

De Pere WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 345   End
TOPIC: Image Processor