Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 7451910121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 345   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A rather delicious pic of a tanned lady's ass on the beach has been stuck for some time now.

If I must see a stuck pic over and over again, at least it's that one.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18753 posts)
I WANNA EDIT MY PICTURES...PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palm Coast FL

Username hidden
(10 posts)
I've been told that the swirl effect is fairly easy to undo. Just saying...

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8744 posts)
This brings up a good point. Even when the photo editor is working, you must upload the picture and have it approved before you can edit it, and the unedited picture would show until you edit it, so if you need to hide your identitiy, you should definitely edit the picture before you upload it here.

And if someone needs help with this, you can e-mail the pictures to: pictures@swinglifestyle. com (along with your profile name and what you want done) and I can hide the face(s) (using a simple black box or swirl effect) and then post them for you.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Haha. I didn't even know that the photo edit feature was still disabled. I edit all of our photos prior to uploading, so if I want to blur faces, crop or anything else, I take care of that beforehand. Not only do I have more options to edit the photo the way I want to, but I can also save the edited photo to my computer in the event that something crazy happens with albums here and I need to delete our pics and upload them again.....that way I don't have to do the editing twice.

Try using some photo editing software. A really easy program to use is paint (dot) net. Get it here: download. cnet. com/Paint-NET/3000-2192_4-10338146.html

Free download, safe and reliable. Very easy to use incase you aren't familiar with photo editing. When I first ventured into photo editing about 10 years ago, this is the program I started with.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3199 posts)
This is ridiculous, wow its been MONTHS and still unable to edit single pictures. What is really frustrating is that no one has even sent out a message at the very least apologizing for the lack of knowledge that is very evident on who and how this is being dealt with. WOW.....

Albuquerque NM

Username hidden
(1 post)
Maybe you need to get some professional help with the "edit problem." This is just stupid that it can't be fixed after how many months? You have our $$$, guess you don't care if we continue to use your service or go elsewhere.

Palm Coast FL

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Hola amigos

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Dear Members,

As noted below, the "Manage Galleries" feature has been reactivated which once again allows the addition and removal of member permissions and images in existing galleries.

Changing permissions and / or images no longer requires the creation of new galleries.

The "Edit Image" modifications are still ongoing and the feature will be reactivated at a later date.

Please see the top of the Website forum for additional updates.

Thank you, SLSQuality

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(469 posts)
spoke to soon all..... yes edit appears to work but try actually editing a picture not just bringing up the edit screen, still the dreaded message from the last month and a half!!!!!

Sherwood OR

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 345   End
TOPIC: Image Processor