Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Image Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 378   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is ridiculous. How long is the picture editor going to be down. Some people have reported it has been down for over a year now. Thats crazy. We need our pics posted

Apison TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
On lake Michigan

Glenview IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
pacplva, I second what VA said. Edit your pics before uploading them here, then keep your fingers crossed that they upload correctly. There was a time when some of the photos were being rotated without the poster's consent.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10031 posts)
SLS's image editing has been broken for at least a year. Edit the pics on your computer and then load them to SLS.

I use InfranView. Easy to use and free.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22402 posts)
I have been tring to crop my pics for days . I have tried multiple times . What is the problem? Is the web site having issue ? I have tried in the new version and the old Please help , We want to have pics foe people to see but if we cant edit them we will have to remove them.......

Huntington WV
Username hidden
(21 posts)
kinkyswm, welcome to the Forums. Were you trying to post a picture showing your erect penis? The rules for public pics state that's not allowed, which would explain it not being approved. If your nude pic doesn't break any rules (which are posted in the upload pics page), then keep submitting it. This website experiences glitches from time to time and it is possible the disapprove button was hit by mistake by the reviewers.

If that doesn't work, write to tech support (link found in the Tools page) to ask them to consider overriding the decision. Good luck!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10031 posts)
I cant post a nude photo as my pofile pic yet I see other nude please help

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Dsires, you have to upload your pictures directly to the main heading gallery (public, private, personal) again. There is no way to simply switch between these headings.

There are a couple different ways to share your pics with others. Write to someone and attach the photo of your choice to your outgoing message. Click on the intended's profile and click on Grant Access in the row of icons under their public photos. Then you can check which of your own galleries you wish to open to them.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10031 posts)
we have some photos in personal profile folder,,how do we change them to private? not sure how we open them to others to see?????

Pierre SD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
all of my new black and white pictures I have tried 3 x now to put my logo on them and 2 of them t blur out why is it not working? Softasvelvet7178 I am a lifetime member

Salisbury NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 378   End
TOPIC: Image Processor