Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 74519
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
Discussion of the new "Customize your Pictures" function.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 359   End
User Details are only visible to members.
all of my new black and white pictures I have tried 3 x now to put my logo on them and 2 of them t blur out why is it not working? Softasvelvet7178 I am a lifetime member

Salisbury NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Sorry to hear that, princess. Hopefully they will get their act and their bytes together soon. :-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9177 posts)
Scandle, i already tried that and checked again, that does not seem to be the issue. There is a problem with SLS web site, it looks like several members are having the same problem.

Dudley MA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Onesexyprincess, welcome to the Forums. You have come to the right place to have all manner of questions answered, like this one. On your profile you have to click on "grant access" to be able to see your own pictures. The rest is pretty self-explanatory, but you will have to do this again when the period you choose ends. It seems like a dumb system, but at least it is easy to work around.

As for other's profiles, unless they open their galleries to you, you can't see anything but the public ones - unless the website is having issues again. In that case, just be patient.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9177 posts)
is any one else having issue's viewing pictures, all pictures are just boxes with and x in it, even my own pictures I can't view, can someone tell me why?

Dudley MA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Trixy_Chris, Welcome to the Forums. I just clicked on your profile and found only your public gallery was open to me. You likely have nothing to worry about.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9177 posts)
Trixy_Chris,

If you have friended yourself, whenever you look at your profile, you'll be able to see all your pics, including the private ones.

Probably a while ago you were advised to friend yourselves so you could see the private pics and you have forgotten that you did that.

ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
We are having lots of problems with pics; private pics available to all, galleries that won't lock. It looks right in our photo manager, but when we go to our profile, all our private pics are viewable. NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!! Anyone give us some input or a site administer to contact?

Walnut Creek CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I am having the same problem. Cannot post pics in my personal gallery after approval and edit, using the red button.

E Springfield PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Is not possible to post pics on my personal gallery. I upload 2 files, sls approved then edit and hit the red button but nothing happen after this..1 day already and same again and again...any help out there??

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 359   End
TOPIC: Image Processor