Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Image Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   241 to 250 of 361   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Katnflash -- you can't "move" pictures from one area to another. You have to reupload them to the area you want them to show in.

If you've uploaded them to public already and they're being declined, you should contact web support and ask why, although when a picture is rejected, it always comes back with a reason.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
i want to move pix from personal to private or public, there's no nudity in any of them, but the site wouldn't allow them. why?any help would be greatly appreciated.

Westland MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
As far as I know, there is no way to make a private picture public. You just have to re-upload it to the site as a public picture.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
We are fun and we like to play any games.

Schenectady NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi ,When are you guys going to get a newer version to make you pics more unique? The foot,fire,ying-yang are so boring. upgrade.... Thanks R

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Do you have a picture editor on your machine? If so, load the picture and make sure it is oriented correctly. Try loading it into the editor and saving it as a new file (do a "save as") and then upload it to the site.

JPEG files have orientation data in the header. That could be causing the issue. I've seen this happen before where the picture looks ok in one program but is rotated in another program due to the way they read the header information.

CustomerService -Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
The system keeps reorienting the personal pics I've uploaded -- one is upside-down! Since I can't edit personal pics there's nothing I can do about this? Seems pretty silly.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
If Personal Pictures are attached to a Gallery, you have to remove them from the gallery before you can delete them. You can go to "Manage Galleries" and click on "Edit" by the gallery that those pictures are in and then click "Remove" under each picture to remove them from the gallery and then you can delete them by going to the "Manage Pictures" page.

CustomerService -Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
I still am unable to delete personal photos. It comes up in the managing pics, and each photo has the display "delete photo?" on it, but after I click "delete," there is a box that comes up and asks me again, and I click "ok," yet the pics are still there.

Help please. I have too many personal gallery photos and I'd really like to remove some of the outdated ones. Thanks.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
has there been any progress in being able to edit personal photos? thanks!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   241 to 250 of 361   End
TOPIC: Image Processor