Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Image Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 361   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am having the same problem. Cannot post pics in my personal gallery after approval and edit, using the red button.

E Springfield PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Is not possible to post pics on my personal gallery. I upload 2 files, sls approved then edit and hit the red button but nothing happen after this..1 day already and same again and again...any help out there??

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Ray, go to My Account, View My Profile, and then click on Grant Access for yourself. Your galleries should be displayed there. Click on each little box within each gallery and select the amount of time you want to have access to that gallery (3 days to 1 year). It should work. Not having the pictures automatically accessible is a WTF moment, isn't it?

By the way, welcome to the Forums!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9287 posts)
For some. Reason it says I have eight pictures of my personal gallery , but it is not available when I go to my profile ?

Manassas VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
nbhotrod13 welcome to the Forums. We fellow members always (well, usually) try to make an honest effort to help, and normally the advice is pretty good. I have never been able to simply move a picture from my Public gallery to Private or Personal. You will have to delete it from one file and re-upload it into the proper gallery. As others said earlier in this thread, if you want to edit the photo in any way, do that BEFORE uploading it into the proper gallery. The editing program on this website has been spotty at best.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9287 posts)
How do I get photo out of a Public folder???????????????????????? I would like to put my face photo in another folder NOT DELETE them

Newberry SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
This is my suggestion for EVERYONE who want to edit their photos to hide their faces or any identifying portions.

Do them BEFORE you upload the photos, utilizing MS paint or some other photo editing software available for free.

This way, you can do whatever you need to/want to do to protect your privacy, instead of relying on sites such as these to do them FOR you.

If you do a google search, type in your user name space + sex, you'll see why. It's all over the internet for ANYONE to find if they want to find it.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
Having problems posting pics on my profile ,people won't even talk to me ,so why am I paying for this?

Westland MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Fixed... for now...

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20541 posts)
funtimes:

I strongly suggest you do your editing offline and bring the pics in. SLS has a history of images reverting to their unedited forms, and the pic editor is iffy at best.

infranview is a free software that I use a lot.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20541 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 361   End
TOPIC: Image Processor