Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Image Processor
TOPIC: Image_Processor
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 40  Next »
11 to 20 of 392
User Details are only visible to members.
For some reason on upload - some of my personal pictures are being rotated. Is this a bug issue?

West Tawakoni TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
MoT, you must have missed the posts by management about the photo editing program on this website being out of commission. To answer your questions:

If you want to have edited pics in your galleries, you have to do it before uploading them here since the SLS editing program is broken, as you discovered.

There is no way to move pics from one type of gallery - PRIVATE, for example - to another - PERSONAL, or to PUBLIC. You have to upload them to exactly the gallery you want the picture to be in. You can have the same picture in each gallery if you choose, or you can delete to clean up your inventory. Be aware that SLS keeps a copy of every picture that is uploaded, forever, so even if you delete it they will have it in their files. Sometimes they show up in the most unexpected places.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11476 posts)
....AND for some reason, I can't find a way to move my "personal" photos (only my face) to either my private folder, or a new private folder. There must be something that I am missing....

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(89 posts)
I am trying to edit a "personal" photo (face) by obscuring other faces (not related to or with me) in the photo. But all I see when I go to "edit photos" are a bunch of little blue boxes with "?s" in them. Whereas I can see those in my "private" and "public" sections.

What gives?

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(89 posts)
I need the pic program

Username hidden
(1 post)
I just want to delete some of our old pics and it wont let me. how can this be done

Croswell MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
If you can no longer edit or modify a photo then why have the option list it? Why not just remove it from the site until it's working again?

Belleville NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I have uploaded my pictures 4 different times now (with no editing necessary). They show up just fine while waiting for approval, but once they are approved they show up as damaged/broken links. I have contacted customer support as well as tech support with no response. Is it just me with this issue? Does it have something to do with the format changes to the site?

Username hidden
(1 post)
Is it true that there will be no more photo editing? Seems like a simple app for this new layout...Maybe it isn't?

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Submitted the question to support about the picture editor being down...the response was that it will never be fixed,delete and down load again. Well isn't that just great

Crystal River FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 40  Next »
11 to 20 of 392
TOPIC: Image Processor
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.