Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Image Processor
TOPIC: Image_Processor
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
Discussion of the new "Customize your Pictures" function.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 40  Next »
1 to 10 of 393
User Details are only visible to members.
Forget the images for now....FIX the most BASIC functions like instant messages. 3 weeks and still cant receive instant messages and green icons dont give true online status...Geez........

Narragansett RI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Trying to customize/blur pics... And can't keeps telling me it's off line, is this something being worked on or is it on my side?

Username hidden
(1 post)
Can SLS FIX the photo section as the ones we post all seemed blurred and are compressed vary badly.. almost look like they are blurred when they are not and show fine in other media outside of SLS site. Thanks!

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
Yes, of course we make sure the photos are rotated correctly before we upload them. The sideways rotation somehow happens in the website upload, not on our end. And it only seems to happen on this site, and nowhere else. There's no option for users to correct their own photos here, and customer service says they're unable to fix them, either -- we just need to keep trying over and over.

Lincroft NJ
Username hidden
(61 posts)
The pics upload feature was down for a couple days. Seems to be ok now. We just uploaded 2 new pics yesterday. Sometimes pics come out sideways but we rotate them before uploading. Haven't had them come out sideways on SLS......so far anyway.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2037 posts)
We have lost count at this point as to how many times we've tried to upload new photos, only to have a few of them arbitrarily denied (G-rated!) the first time and, even more often, have them posted to our profile so that they appear sideways. The only answer we get is to "delete them and try uploading again." We have, over and over, and some of them are still wrong. "Customer service" says there's nothing they can do on their end to fix them. Frustrating!

Lincroft NJ
Username hidden
(61 posts)
RonKathy, yes. The only CLEAR, non pixelated image is viewable in the gallery when in full screen mode. I thought we done something wrong in our resizing but the images are still larger than the smallest recommended. I believe it to be an SLS compression issue for the viewing thumbnails.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1281 posts)
has anyone else noticed that the photos we post are not clear.. we have tried several different pixel settings but none seem to make them any clearer

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
Today I uploaded a pic to my private file and it was approved. I moved it to the desired gallery successfully, but an hour later the pic doesn't open. Why not? Please help, managing gurus!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
why can't i upload any pics?

Marshall MN
Username hidden
(1 post)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 40  Next »
1 to 10 of 393
TOPIC: Image Processor
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.