Icons : Swingers Discussion 57428
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteIcons
TOPIC: Icons
Created by: CurEUs_Cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
I like the quick reference icons on profiles. We stay away from contacting those that smoke easily since it shows up before you even go into the profile.

It drives us crazy, that even after we put it in no uncertain terms that we are not interested in, and will not meet up with smokers, that we still get folks trying to chat & meet us. It's a personal choice, and we've triied to make ourselves clear... so what to do next?

How about a NO SMOKING icon that would show up at the top level?

How about a block smokers option, like blocking singles/couples?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It means the person(s) have been confirmed that they will be attending.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
What is the thumbs up icon in the attendees list for an event.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Oh boy, is that one true! lmao

I have to keep saying to myself - I will stop correcting people when they say Mrs 2 has a fly on her ass - and I have to keep repeating it! lol But anyone who likes bald guys should check out Mr2's new head! It is extremely appealing to those of us who like skin. lol S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
But. . but . . but it said "For a good time, call 2inVT!"

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
You mean the rumors aren't true? ROFL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
OK, if we're gonna have flashing lights and alarms sounding that say "Well hung," then there has to be an icon that says "Built like a brick shithouse!"

Equal time, you know.

And maybe an icon that says "Danger - Fly on Ass Cheek."

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
lol at Tech.

We get contacted all the time by non smokers. We state politely that I'm a smoker and I'm extremely courteous. We give them the "out" at that point. But there are degrees of non smoking, as you may or may not realize, just as there are degrees of smoking.

If it is a huge issue for you, then put it as your tag line on the profile. Even if they click to send you mail from the "who's on" page, they will see the tag line - big letters, NO SMOKERS. That might help! Otherwise, just say no. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
There are those that pay attention and those that don't. We could probably add a big red pop-up that flashes "no smoking" and has alarms going off and some people would still contact you.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
I'm well aware of that Icon... but it seems people that dont see it, or ignore it as thingstodo pointed out need that extra little bit of help.

I can skip profiles of smokers all day, but in the end 80% of those that contact us ignore that we are not going to get together with smokers. It's like the pipe says smoking is good, everyone else must be OK with it - I'd just like to be able to make it clear up front that we wont get together with smokers and even be able to block smokers to save everyone a lot of time and trouble by making it the same as other preferences.

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(185 posts)
There's a thought. We are smokers(cigarettes only) and occasionally get contacted by people who have listed in their profile NO SMOKERS. We point it out nicely in our response email that we smoke... one reponse back to us was that they didn't know we smoked. Well, it is on our profile, LOL.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Icons