I want to PERMANENTLY delete received-sent-deleted email, etc : Swingers Discussion 34055101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteI want to PERMANENTLY delete received-sent-deleted email, etc
TOPIC: I want to PERMANENTLY delete received-sent-deleted email, etc
Created by: seXXnpassion
Original Starting post for this thread:
I want to be able to permanently delete some of the email (and I mean all traces). It's really annoying, to have this ancient email there. It's too confusing, makes the email I want to see harder to access, and there are other reasons.

It takes up time to sort through that stuff.

Any chance you can change that?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll take a look at it.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
The funnyn thing is the font size always remains constant but everything else always has to be reset.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8981 posts)
The mail system can not be changed to do what is requested without a vast overhaul of the entire system.

Forum preferences should not be lost when you restart.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
beat me to the punch. I thought that this problem was only on my end but I see now that it isn't. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
It would be great if we didn't have to reset our user preferences after restarting our computers. All of our other preferences remain the same except those of the forum.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8981 posts)
On messages you sent that you no longer want to see, just choose the hide message function and it will be like you deleted it on your end as far as you are concerned. Then the other person or couple you sent it to will be the only one that sees it and it no longer is a problem to you.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
I want to be able to permanently delete some of the email (and I mean all traces). It's really annoying, to have this ancient email there. It's too confusing, makes the email I want to see harder to access, and there are other reasons.

It takes up time to sort through that stuff.

Any chance you can change that?

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: I want to PERMANENTLY delete received-sent-deleted email, etc