Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › I am getting a Chat Login in New Chat that is keeping me out of chat
TOPIC: I_am_getting_a_Chat_Login_in_New_Chat_that_is_keeping_me_out_of_chat
Created by: snugbone
Original Starting post for this thread:
Lately when I try to enter new chat the page loads like before but it works at loading for a few seconds then everything stops and a "Chat Login" window pops up displaying my correct Display Name and some starred out password. There are also "Login as guest" and "Remember me" check boxes. Also this text message is displayed; "You do not seem to be logged in or connected to the chat server. Please login again to see Who's Online . . .BUT everyting in the pop-up window is grayed out. I can't change or make entries and can't get into the new chat. I use Firefox.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Lately when I try to enter new chat the page loads like before but it works at loading for a few seconds then everything stops and a "Chat Login" window pops up displaying my correct Display Name and some starred out password. There are also "Login as guest" and "Remember me" check boxes. Also this text message is displayed; "You do not seem to be logged in or connected to the chat server. Please login again to see Who's Online . . .BUT everyting in the pop-up window is grayed out. I can't change or make entries and can't get into the new chat. I use Firefox.

Foley AL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: I am getting a Chat Login in New Chat that is keeping me out of chat
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.