10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › IM Issue
TOPIC: IM_Issue
Created by: toonaughty_swinger
Original Starting post for this thread:
When I receive IM notification from more than one person and I open the first one, I lose the link to the others and can't get back to it. How do I find my unanswered IM's?

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
sure i like the idea ....but it will never happen once SLS writes a program thats it !!! they won't improve or change it so live with it!!! been that way since the new IM went up . just be glad its working at all

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(375 posts)
Would be nice if you could select individual im messages to delete instead of deleting all of them. Anyone else like this idea???

York SC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
On the left side of your SLS menu is an option called IM LOG, they are probably in there.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(6036 posts)
When I receive IM notification from more than one person and I open the first one, I lose the link to the others and can't get back to it. How do I find my unanswered IM's?

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: IM Issue
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.