IM Connection Problem : Swingers Discussion 228403
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteIM Connection Problem
TOPIC: IM Connection Problem
Created by: wilmingtonguy25
Original Starting post for this thread:
My IM doesn't seem to be able to connect on my MacBook Pro....it says Connecting, Retrying, Connecting, Retrying....but works just fine on my iphone.

It used to work....about a week ago it stopped.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
im having trouble sats 115 if comn veiw

Myrtle Beach SC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
SLS idea of shortly and mine is OBVIOUSLY different.. this was supose to be fixed shortly what weeks ago? LOL LOL

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
Dear Members,

The issue which resulted in the "Loading" and/or "IM Reloading" messages for some members earlier today has been resolved.

If you are still experiencing an issue, please log out then back into the website.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks SwingLifeStyle Staff

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(480 posts)
There's currently an issue which prevents some members from successfully connecting to the IM system.

For members affected, the messages "Loading" and/or "IM Reloading" may be displayed under "IM On" instead of the usual "Online" text.

Our engineers are working on the issue and we expect it to be resolved shortly.

Thank you, SwingLifeStyle Staff

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(480 posts)
IM Reloading... Loading... IM Reloading... Loading...IM Reloading... Loading... IM Reloading... Loading...IM Reloading... Loading... IM Reloading... Loading...IM Reloading... Loading... IM Reloading... Loading...

Bronx NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
please answer my messages on my IM problems

South Hill VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Still waiting for the new IM process to work even once. SLS suggested a upgreate to Adobe - did that - download "Team Viewer" did that...and all the rest Have made 2 trys plus to get support online. Unable to IM to ANYONE AT ALL. nOT ALONE IN ALL OF THIS...cHATTED WITH A LOT OF BUDS WHO HAVE THE SAME ISSUE! pLEASE FIX IT!

Lenoir City TN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Members with Paid / Lifetime accounts should see IM icons on Who's On and at least some profile pages when logged into SLS.com.

If no IM icons are visible on Who's On and you are using a supported browser, please verify that IM is turned on for your account.

If your IM is turned on, "IM On" should be displayed at the top left of the screen when logged into SLS.

If your IM is off, "IM Off" should be displayed at the top left.

To turn on the IM system if it's currently off, simply click the link "IM Off". After a few seconds the text should change to "IM On" and "Online" should be displayed below.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(480 posts)
What IM ? I'm a lifetime member and my IM stopped working a while ago and doesn't even show anything to click on to message anyone anymore... I give up.... I can't even find anything in tools that would lend a clue to this issue

Middletown PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
This system really needs to be improved. It locks out half the time or freezes in middle of conversations. Please work on it. Very trying and mood killing.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: IM Connection Problem