I'm going to shoot that bird! : Swingers Discussion 41095
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteI'm going to shoot that bird!
TOPIC: I'm going to shoot that bird!
Created by: penbuttons The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's pretty obvious that bird isn't on the Endangered Species list! It seems to be alive and well and abundant everywhere!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Must be migrating back north! It's snow-free here and feeling like spring!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I shot the bird to someone on the highway just yesterday!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Try holding down the SHIFT key to open whatever page you want to go to in a new window. That way, our main homepage will always be in the background and the updates should not effect the new window.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
Not sure why you should have a problem with the bird .. the file is only 4.5k which even on dial up should take less then a second and as far as how often is so that you get notified right away that you have new mail. You may want to try and clean out your Explorer temp folder ... not sure what else it could be.

Shoemakersville PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
Hi, How are your computer's internet cookies set? They may be set to "check for new" every time you load the page. The bird graphic once visible should be stored in your computer's memory and be instantanious after it downloads the first time. At times we have had some trouble with that particular graphic and found its flapping wings to be distacting. You can freeze the graphic by just hitting the stop button on your webbrowser's toolbar. If you still have problems......we'd suggest just opening your mail or any other screens in a different window. This is the similar to right clicking(a feature diabled on your mouse so people cant easily copy people's picks). By holding your shift key when you click on where you want to go a new window will open! Hope this helped! Chris and sue

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Bird killer!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: I'm going to shoot that bird!