How long for pictures to be approved : Swingers Discussion 209966
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteHow long for pictures to be approved
TOPIC: How long for pictures to be approved
Created by: DavidPlays
Original Starting post for this thread:
On the recomondation of a friend, I joined this site (whose design reminds me of websites from 1998) and even became a paying member. I am amazed at how long it takes them to approve simple g-rated photographs. Most adult meeting sites have this streamlines, but here I have been waiting over 24 hours for 3 simple pictures to be approved. How long does this take?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
@DP

I just wanted to use some version of your word "recomondation." But I really do recomond patience here.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
uploaded simple non-nude public pics over three hours ago, seems with lifetime members approving said photos they should be good to go in a short amount of time... as of yet they are not available

so what IS the timeframe to have simple public pics ready for use??

Grosse Pointe MI

Username hidden
(416 posts)
@ahoy

With all respect, this is not about me being impatient; it's about expecting decent service. I've read many other posts on this forum with people voicing the same concerns. From what I've read, this website has been around since 2000-2001. That being the case, there is absolutely no excuse for (1) the horrible slowness of this website and (2) the lack of staff needed for things like moderation and picture approval.

Irving TX

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I recomond patience. The site itself has problems galore, but the members are cool for the most part.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
On the recomondation of a friend, I joined this site (whose design reminds me of websites from 1998) and even became a paying member. I am amazed at how long it takes them to approve simple g-rated photographs. Most adult meeting sites have this streamlines, but here I have been waiting over 24 hours for 3 simple pictures to be approved. How long does this take?

Irving TX

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: How long for pictures to be approved