How about making the SLS IM Chat Rooms work for Cell Phones : Swingers Discussion 196718
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteHow about making the SLS IM Chat Rooms work for Cell Phones
TOPIC: How about making the SLS IM Chat Rooms work for Cell Phones TOPIC LOCKED
Created by: MRHEAT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Apple and Adobe can not make peace over Flash, thus the world must suffer. If you want chat on your IOS, write a letter to Apple. HTML5 is NOT mature enough to handle this sort of thing.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Okay, thank you.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Oh, for crying out loud! Stop introducing unnecessary bullshit. Fix the fucking BASIC functions that don't work! Criminey!

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
This site is burried in the last century. Honestly, this site is rooted in 1997, frames-based crap. In this day and age, a twelve year old could design a more contemporary, cleaner site.

The Email system is horrible. Sometimes mails take forever to show up. Sometimes they don't at all.

The chat room system is not even their own propiatory software, it's leased.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
You can't do without your swinger's site? Really? Really?

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Well, it isn't really necessary to access it from a mobile device, anyway...

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
SLS is unfriendly to any mobile device

Irving TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Let me answer for them.... " I will do that I am told to do by the owner. He writes the checks."

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Your preaching to the choir. Sadly the people on here are not the ones you need to convience. That all falls on the ownership.

Its not a mystery that things are not 100%. I dont think any sight is ever that way but change comes here in a sloths pace and when it does there is a constant domino affect of patch work, bubble gum, and bailing wire to back fill the ripples that it cause to other things.

I think some of the other LS site have their pros and cons. But over all it works here enough for us to stay on board.

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
I wouldnt say there are major issues on the website but when they make changes it does cause some other issues. Not uncommon when that happens but there are other enhancements to the website in my opinion that rate further on the list that Iphone chatting.

Yes the iphone is a great device but no all of us have them. Not sure why they should get top billing.

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: How about making the SLS IM Chat Rooms work for Cell Phones TOPIC LOCKED