How about a new email system : Swingers Discussion 204854
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteHow about a new email system
TOPIC: How about a new email system
Created by: Fun_Ahoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is anyone else annoyed by this email system? When I go to look for an old email, I have to search for it in four different folders (new, opened, replied, and archived). Clicking on the email history between another member and me produces two different records, one "current" and another "archived," with some emails appearing as current that are older than other emails in the archive. And long emails get truncated. Emails from me show up as emails I received, and vice versa. There is no easy way to search for emails, or sort them.

I heard that a better system was coded, but never activated. Any thoughts by other members?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
we are VERY supportive of an improved email system. Or at least making these current ones simpler. perhaps combine "sent" and "replied" and "open" and "deleted". We spend too much time looking for emails in these many folders. argh..

Chestnut Hill MA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
the mail seems to work allright , however the storage system sucks once a letter goes in archives you will never find it again!!! and to read something you have hidden you have to pull up all the email you ever got ...its as bad at he profile view system ie. completly usless .

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(277 posts)
We long ago arrived at the conclusion that the email system on SLS was A) an afterthought deemed unworthy of attention by site management, and B) totally unreliable. Time has not changed our views.

Username hidden
(789 posts)
Is anyone else annoyed by this email system? When I go to look for an old email, I have to search for it in four different folders (new, opened, replied, and archived). Clicking on the email history between another member and me produces two different records, one "current" and another "archived," with some emails appearing as current that are older than other emails in the archive. And long emails get truncated. Emails from me show up as emails I received, and vice versa. There is no easy way to search for emails, or sort them.

I heard that a better system was coded, but never activated. Any thoughts by other members?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: How about a new email system