Home Page : Swingers Discussion 211042101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteHome Page
TOPIC: Home Page
Created by: swmichmilk
Original Starting post for this thread:
So it appears a new feature was put up on the home page sometime today to include those attending the Jewel of the Seas cruise next year. Apparently we are unable to close this as we don't really care who is going on that cruise as we cannot. Not a big deal just an annoyance really. However along with this it reset the Hot Date/Events section that has always been there. It only shows the Hot Dates and doesn't keep our selection of events as the default. Also the events don't show the closest events to us.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you for bringing group events back to the home page!!!!

Pottsville PA

Username hidden
(547 posts)
Home Page events should now include all events. The preference won't be fixed until the new update is complete

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
But it also looks like that event listing on the home page has hit the same problem as everything else on the home page. The truly local stuff is missing. The closest club is now 75+ miles away when I know there are a minimum of 2 that are closer than that. I know from dealing with one of the club owners that there are some changes happening with clubs etc. But please fix the homepage as these changes are definitely affecting the clubs as well.

Niles MI

Username hidden
(157 posts)
The Events/Hotdate at the bottom of the home page will be changing very soon to expand and include clubs, house parties, conventions, cruises, hotel parties, groups and more. Part of the preparation for that must have upset the save of members preference.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
yes, it used to default to the Events after you selected it. whenever i loaded my homepage it always had the events on the bottom.

Sebastian FL

Username hidden
(242 posts)
profilereview, yes it would default to the one you clicked last

Pottsville PA

Username hidden
(547 posts)
The icon to close the cruise box was fixed.

Right now it looks like it always defaults to the calendar when you refresh the page. Are you saying that it used to default to the Events after you selected it?

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
Yes looks like you can close the cruise now which is a plus. But still not keeping the setting for showing events rather than the hot date calendar. And our primary local club doesn't show when we do go to the events. If we go to the events page it does show there though.

Niles MI

Username hidden
(157 posts)
I was just able to close the Cruise member info FWIW

Milford PA

Username hidden
(87 posts)
I feel the same as the rest of you. I found it much easier to navigate with the hot dates kept on the sidebar. The group events being gone it a pain in the ass. Also, when I do click the tab on the hot date calendar to bring up club events, then click the "more club events" it gives an error message. What's the point of having a manage homepage option if you aren't allowed to manage it?

Milford PA

Username hidden
(87 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Home Page