Home Page : Swingers Discussion 203567101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteHome Page
TOPIC: Home Page
Created by: mrmrsboomba
Original Starting post for this thread:
Constantly yields ... waste of time ...

The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

•Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly. •If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted. •Click the Back button to try another link. HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found. Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

•Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404. •Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mmm, I don't have any "private events" to test that on. will have to look into that.. :/

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Flcpl- that might be fine for public events but private events are posting, as well. I don't think any of them should post without the choice of opting out.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3895 posts)
"Parec60- events you are attending are now showing up on you profile for all to see something else to contend with i hope you can opt out ?"

Just wondering, why would you want to opt out? if you have added yourself to an events list then it's great that it shows on your profile. saves the hassle of putting it in the headline of our profile! If you dont want people to know you are going to an event then don't add yourself to the "Attending" list.

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Scandie , I searched 34 to 60 age groups all genders for 500 mi didn't find any, lol that is scarce ... no matter just wondered since SLS hasn't said any thing about it that I know of .....sort of like posting your events on your profile

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(279 posts)
parec60, I've approved a couple videos but there may not be widespread use yet - or people were trying to post things that aren't allowed.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8824 posts)
BTW what ever happened to the post a video idea it just sort of fizzled out ? i haven't seen any profiles w/ videos and they don't come up on search for them ...at least not for me lol

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(279 posts)
My Home Page is fine now but I STILL can't access my own pictures through Manage Pictures. This is ridiculous.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8824 posts)
Both home page and pic upload screen return cannot be displayed error page.

Avondale AZ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
The "SLS Home" has been inoperative for way too long today without some feedback on it from SLS. If there has been any statement I can't find it . . . But then maybe it's on the SLS Home page.

Foley AL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
aha , events you are attending are now showing up on you profile for all to see something else to contend with i hope you can opt out ? Home page is no longer coming up here do you think there could be a connection lol

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(279 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Home Page