Hey Webby : Swingers Discussion 36330101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteHey Webby
TOPIC: Hey Webby
Created by: Jawwge
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
TOTALLY Agree.....I would have to rate myself as a 1.5 or 2 LOL

Lima OH

Username hidden
(2 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I found this post in the bi couples section, I think it would work for this site, I'm not a comp geek, but it seems to me it would clear up a lot of confusion, as well as being workable as a search criteria. People could search for whatever degree of bi they are looking for.

Our logic: It's hard to get what you want if you don't tell people what you want. The terms bi and bi-curious cover a huge range of interests and everyone reading a profile with those qualities should understand that, in the case of a guy, it doesn't<i> necessarily<i/> mean what it means to you. The late Dr. Alfred Kinsey, sex researcher and founder of the Kinsey Instute at Indiana University, postulated a 7-point continuum for determining an individual's sexuality ranging from strictly heterosexual to strictly homosexual. We all fall somewhere within this range: 0- Exclusively heterosexual 1- Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual 2- Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual 3- Equally heterosexual and homosexual 4- Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual 5- Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual 6- Exclusively homosexual Our guess is that most guys who consider listing themselves as bi or bi-curious, probably fall between the 1 and 3 range, but worry that people who see their profiles will conclude they're 5s or 6s.

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Hey Webby