Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Help with group events
TOPIC: Help_with_group_events
Created by: Wuyley
Original Starting post for this thread:
I made an event for my private group and had to edited it for information but sadly this website is stuck in 2002 and is terrible for basic website type tasks.

So I instead deleted the event and attempted to post another one but it is telling me that you can't post more then one event per day. Once again, a very simple website type task and you can't do it. Does anyone know how I can go about fixing this issue or who I can contact about it?

Also, why does a private, invite only group, still need "approval" before the event will show up on the group?

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I made an event for my private group and had to edited it for information but sadly this website is stuck in 2002 and is terrible for basic website type tasks.

So I instead deleted the event and attempted to post another one but it is telling me that you can't post more then one event per day. Once again, a very simple website type task and you can't do it. Does anyone know how I can go about fixing this issue or who I can contact about it?

Also, why does a private, invite only group, still need "approval" before the event will show up on the group?

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Help with group events

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy