Help with group events : Swingers Discussion 218444
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteHelp with group events
TOPIC: Help with group events
Created by: Wuyley
Original Starting post for this thread:
I made an event for my private group and had to edited it for information but sadly this website is stuck in 2002 and is terrible for basic website type tasks. So I instead deleted the event and attempted to post another one but it is telling me that you can't post more then one event per day. Once again, a very simple website type task and you can't do it. Does anyone know how I can go about fixing this issue or who I can contact about it? Also, why does a private, invite only group, still need "approval" before the event will show up on the group?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I made an event for my private group and had to edited it for information but sadly this website is stuck in 2002 and is terrible for basic website type tasks.

So I instead deleted the event and attempted to post another one but it is telling me that you can't post more then one event per day. Once again, a very simple website type task and you can't do it. Does anyone know how I can go about fixing this issue or who I can contact about it?

Also, why does a private, invite only group, still need "approval" before the event will show up on the group?

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Help with group events