Help Newbies Get Profiles Right! : Swingers Discussion 217196
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteHelp Newbies Get Profiles Right!
TOPIC: Help Newbies Get Profiles Right!
Created by: stgalacouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've seen that many times too, although unless I see a pic suggesting that it's really not him 5'4/120 and her 6'/215 then I don't say anything. I've emailed a few people that I've seen that on, and yes it's made me wonder if the new profile registration is confusing in its design which leads to this common mistake.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17611 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
If you read the height/weight data in profiles, you'll see there there are a large number of couples in which the male is 5'4, 120 and the female is 6'2, 240. I realize this is physically possible, but in terms of the married population would be extremely rare. Since I've started approving new profiles, I would guess that about 15% of the profiles are like this.

If I see one of these while I'm in chat, I often ask the person, and inevitably they say that it's an error.

The fact that so many people make the mistake suggests that this is a site/form design problem. Perhaps it would be an easy fix.

Since I can't sign up for a new profile to test, I'm going to assume (since I can't remember) that, as in Tools, the entry for the female is first, and the marking for each entry is the same font and black, but bold.

Perhaps changing the order (male first, female second) would help, since it's probably the males filling out the profile. Still an acceptable fix would be to make the font larger (and still bold) and use blue as the font color for the male entry and red for the female. That's a 60 second fix!

Am I the only one this bothers?

Kitty Hawk NC

Username hidden
(227 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Help Newbies Get Profiles Right!