HTML Garbage : Swingers Discussion 38874
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteHTML Garbage
TOPIC: HTML Garbage
Created by: like2wish
Original Starting post for this thread:
The most important thing on this site is initial contact. Notes sent from one to another. AND WE CAN'T DO PARAGRAPHS! We can do them in the forums. But not with the most important and personal contact.

See! Just made a paragraph! Can't do this in a personal note. Our messages just become long strings of unreadable crap when the spaces are taken out.

Set notes up the same way that forum notes are. And PLEASE, we don't want any "tips" on how to HTML it. We have enough hobbies to occupy our limited spare time.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yup, being able to use ENTER in messages is great! Except, I had to edit all the HTML breaks out of my macros. Thats the Webmaster, always giving me more work. ;)

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
Thank you Webmaster! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Your professional attitude and willingness to listen and help us all out is GREATLY appreciated!

Um, did we say "Thank You" already?

Upland CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Webmaster, you da man! Webmistress, you the WOman, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9003 posts)
how is that.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
The most important thing on this site is initial contact. Notes sent from one to another. AND WE CAN'T DO PARAGRAPHS! We can do them in the forums. But not with the most important and personal contact.

See! Just made a paragraph! Can't do this in a personal note. Our messages just become long strings of unreadable crap when the spaces are taken out.

Set notes up the same way that forum notes are. And PLEASE, we don't want any "tips" on how to HTML it. We have enough hobbies to occupy our limited spare time.

Upland CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: HTML Garbage