HELP! Creating photo albums : Swingers Discussion 208344101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteHELP! Creating photo albums
TOPIC: HELP! Creating photo albums
Created by: Greeneyes1029
Original Starting post for this thread:
I must be stupid. All I want is three photo albums:

1. General Public: everyone can see 2. Private Default: everyone can see 3. Permission only: I have to give permission to see

I get 1 and 2. But I want photos in an album that I have to give permission to see and that are NOT in 1 and 2.

If I create a gallery and move photos from 2: Private Default into the new gallery, it also keeps it in the Private Default. If I delete it from the Private defalut it deletes it from the gallery as well. UGGGGGGGGG!

I have never see such a user UNfriendly photo process. It should be simple but it's not!

Where and How do I create a photo album that needs permission and the photos are not in the other albums?

Can someone help me? I really appreciate it! Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
By George, I think she's got it!

I created my Personal Galleries and deleted the Private Galleries and it's now how I want my photos!

TotalBabe, thank you, that worked!

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Thanks! I really appreciate your responses.

Between this and customer service emailing me, the water is becoming less muddy. I think.

I think I'm just going to start over.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Just to elaborate on what TotalBabe said, you have a default public and a default private gallery that are always there and cannot be edited or deleted. All public pictures go into the default public gallery and all private pictures go into the default private gallery. No one has access to the default private gallery unless you give them permission by opening their profile and clicking on the "Private" link.

If you want to divide up your private pictures, you can just not give anyone access to the default private gallery and you can go to "Tools" and "Manage Galleries" and create your own private galleries and divide the private pictures up however you like.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
I must be stupid. All I want is three photo albums:

1. General Public: everyone can see 2. Private Default: everyone can see 3. Permission only: I have to give permission to see

I get 1 and 2. But I want photos in an album that I have to give permission to see and that are NOT in 1 and 2.

If I create a gallery and move photos from 2: Private Default into the new gallery, it also keeps it in the Private Default. If I delete it from the Private defalut it deletes it from the gallery as well. UGGGGGGGGG!

I have never see such a user UNfriendly photo process. It should be simple but it's not!

Where and How do I create a photo album that needs permission and the photos are not in the other albums?

Can someone help me? I really appreciate it! Thanks!

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: HELP! Creating photo albums