Group postings : Swingers Discussion 220854
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteGroup postings
TOPIC: Group postings
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello, I would like to know if there is some kind of site wide problem with your group post.

On any given day, I get a number of notices of activity in the groups I am a part of, but once I check it, half of the groups have nothing posted or the post are backdated from days to years.

Are there privlages to see new post that I simply am not receiving?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
AandK, I've seen that, and I think it is tied to when new members join the group, not just discussion threads. I have tried to stop being notified when there are new postings to groups I belong to, but nothing I do seems to make a difference. It's a rather small annoyance in the grand scheme of things.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8806 posts)
Can't say I've noticed any of that. Also, who the hell would let Robert in their group?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
i see the same, notice of new activity, but nothing happening in the group for weeks....

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(429 posts)
Hello, I would like to know if there is some kind of site wide problem with your group post.

On any given day, I get a number of notices of activity in the groups I am a part of, but once I check it, half of the groups have nothing posted or the post are backdated from days to years.

Are there privlages to see new post that I simply am not receiving?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Group postings