Group Questions : Swingers Discussion 70536
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteGroup Questions
TOPIC: Group Questions
Created by: rdy2playwu The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am Group Master for a small SLS group of mature couples. I have been posting Events for meet and greets and house parties monthly for well over a year. Suddenly, SLS will no longer accept posting the house party event "apparently" because I do not provide the exact location for the party. I do indicate what part of our metro area the party will be held in and indicate that the particulars will be provided in our Group newsletters. However, for very obvious reasons, a member will receive exact address and directions only after signing up for the event or telling us by SLS mail that they plan to attend the house party.

When I inquired why my event had not been posted I received this form letter from Customer Service:

"All event listings (ESPECIALLY Official SLS Events) require more detail in the description in order for the event to be approved and listed. All event descriptions require: * Date * Time * Cost * Discount (Required for Official SLS Events Only) * Theme (as needed) * Location (as needed) * Giveaways (as needed) One (or more) event(s) you have pending approval may have been denied. If so, please remit your event listing(s) again for review or update the event listing and provide the additional information needed. Thank you - SLS Staff Member."

I asked for clarification and got a curt response telling me to follow the requirements in the original letter. Now I have received a second copy of the original form letter. As far as I can tell I have done what is required. These are private group parties, they are not open to the public, there is no charge, no giveaways, etc. As the form letter states "Location (as needed)." That is what I have done.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on and why SLS is trying to make it so difficult?

Bob

Saint Charles MO
Username hidden
(24 posts)
perhaps so you don't delete them by mistake - a failsafe if you will

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
Yeah, I agree. I just sent our friends list Christmas greetings, and had to do it individually. Thats good in a way though, they were all personal in nature that way. shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We wish that we could go to our SLS friends list, click on as many as a we want and send them all an email. We would like to send them a Christmas greeting. We will send it but we will have to go to each profile, one at a time, and mail them our greeting.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Group Questions