Group Email : Swingers Discussion 213662
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteGroup Email
TOPIC: Group Email
Created by: ChasnGwen
Original Starting post for this thread:
I haven't been able to find anything on this... I just recently started a group and there doesn't seem to be a Group Email feature. Will I need to copy/paste a message individually to every single member to tell them about a hotel party that we have planned? It's bad enough I can only invite 10 people a day. You would think if they signed up for the group, they would want to get notified of the parties? Or at least have the option?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you!!

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
You can go to "Tools" (in the left-hand menu) and select the "Lists" option toward the bottom of the screen. That will let you setup a mailing list for your group.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
I haven't been able to find anything on this... I just recently started a group and there doesn't seem to be a Group Email feature. Will I need to copy/paste a message individually to every single member to tell them about a hotel party that we have planned? It's bad enough I can only invite 10 people a day. You would think if they signed up for the group, they would want to get notified of the parties? Or at least have the option?

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Group Email