Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Group Contacts
TOPIC: Group Contacts
Created by: Scandle
Original Starting post for this thread:
There is a group close to me that I want to check out and possibly join, but when I click on the name the message tells me "You do not have access to this post." How can I get in touch with the group administrator?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
If anyone else has this problem, Wayne wrote to give me the solution: put the name of the group you would like to look at/contact/whatever in the group search bar (top left on the Groups screen). I had been clicking on the group names in the drop-down box on the right, which in this case did not have the information I sought.

Thanks for the help, Wayne!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9263 posts)
Wayne, if there were a name next to the group I would have contacted the person already. All it says is: header=[Sheboygan Social Circle (SSC)]

and specifics about the group that do not include a name.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9263 posts)
That is a private group. They would have to send you an invite. You should be able to see the group owner by the group name.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
There is a group close to me that I want to check out and possibly join, but when I click on the name the message tells me "You do not have access to this post." How can I get in touch with the group administrator?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9263 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Group Contacts