Giving Others Access to Profiles - Broken : Swingers Discussion 196923
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteGiving Others Access to Profiles - Broken
TOPIC: Giving Others Access to Profiles - Broken
Created by: jd4hedo
Original Starting post for this thread:
I go to give an profile access to our face pics and there is no check box. Only one present is for private pics. Have to back door access via the 'friends' function. How can I get insights on how to 'fix' this. Problem occurs in chrome & firefox. Thanks!
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Create a new private gallery. Move your pictures into use using Manage galleries. Then you can grant access to your custom private galleries. The default doesnt work, not sure what its purpose is.

Indian Trail NC

Username hidden
(2 posts)
You are trying to share your private pics which is different than the personal galleries that you see listed. Private pics there is a link directly on the profile to give access to them. I'm not sure why they allow creation of a private gallery since there has never been (at least that we know of) a way to share a private gallery just the personal galleries.

Niles MI

Username hidden
(157 posts)
I go to give an profile access to our face pics and there is no check box. Only one present is for private pics. Have to back door access via the 'friends' function.

How can I get insights on how to 'fix' this. Problem occurs in chrome & firefox.

Thanks!

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Giving Others Access to Profiles - Broken