Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Forum Update-Refresh
TOPIC: Forum_Update-Refresh
Created by: cplofunswingers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why does it take so long for the forums to update or refresh?

Example: I open the forums and see that there are (5) new posts in the Open Forum. So I go into the open forum and read all of the new posts and reply....or don't. Then when I go back to the main Forum Menu, it still shows (5) new posts in the Open Forum. Obviously if I go back into the Open Forum there are no new posts. Seems like it takes upwards of 5 minutes for the forums to actually refresh themselves so that there are no new post alerts.

Is there any plan to correct this or is it just something we have to deal with?

T

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Why does it take so long for the forums to update or refresh?

Example: I open the forums and see that there are (5) new posts in the Open Forum. So I go into the open forum and read all of the new posts and reply....or don't. Then when I go back to the main Forum Menu, it still shows (5) new posts in the Open Forum. Obviously if I go back into the Open Forum there are no new posts. Seems like it takes upwards of 5 minutes for the forums to actually refresh themselves so that there are no new post alerts.

Is there any plan to correct this or is it just something we have to deal with?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Forum Update-Refresh
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.