Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Forum Searches
TOPIC: Forum_Searches
Created by: Scandle
Original Starting post for this thread:
There have been times when I wanted to find a recent posting in the Forums and, having forgotten exactly which thread it was in, tried to do a search using the feature above (User Preferences _____________ Search).

Lots of entries show up but there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to their order. They are not listed alphabetically or chronologically. I would vote for a chronological listing, most recent on top. The entries aren't even listed within the year they were made, with everything from one year mixed in with all the other years' entries.

SLS - is this something that can be corrected? Would you please consider it?

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
There have been times when I wanted to find a recent posting in the Forums and, having forgotten exactly which thread it was in, tried to do a search using the feature above (User Preferences _____________ Search).

Lots of entries show up but there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to their order. They are not listed alphabetically or chronologically. I would vote for a chronological listing, most recent on top. The entries aren't even listed within the year they were made, with everything from one year mixed in with all the other years' entries.

SLS - is this something that can be corrected? Would you please consider it?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Forum Searches
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.