Forum Searches : Swingers Discussion 207702
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteForum Searches
TOPIC: Forum Searches
Created by: Scandle
Original Starting post for this thread:
There have been times when I wanted to find a recent posting in the Forums and, having forgotten exactly which thread it was in, tried to do a search using the feature above (User Preferences _____________ Search).

Lots of entries show up but there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to their order. They are not listed alphabetically or chronologically. I would vote for a chronological listing, most recent on top. The entries aren't even listed within the year they were made, with everything from one year mixed in with all the other years' entries.

SLS - is this something that can be corrected? Would you please consider it?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
There have been times when I wanted to find a recent posting in the Forums and, having forgotten exactly which thread it was in, tried to do a search using the feature above (User Preferences _____________ Search).

Lots of entries show up but there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to their order. They are not listed alphabetically or chronologically. I would vote for a chronological listing, most recent on top. The entries aren't even listed within the year they were made, with everything from one year mixed in with all the other years' entries.

SLS - is this something that can be corrected? Would you please consider it?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8930 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Forum Searches