Expanded Search Options : Swingers Discussion 33306
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteExpanded Search Options
TOPIC: Expanded Search Options
Created by: Airmystery The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, KISS is a major issue in all our planning. We have many many ideas for new things, but each has to be weighted against performance and ease of use.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Agreed. :-)

Good to know it's on the to-do list.

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I think the original suggestion was a good one, and the topic of pictures on profiles is a secondary concern unrelated to the original suggestion.

What he's saying is...

If you're a male that likes M-F-M threesomes, it's unnecessarily time-consuming to search for couples who also want a male for M-F-M threesomes. I can do a search and get many pages of results, only to find that the little "Males" bar is blank on all their profiles.

Right now, there is no option in the search to find couples who are specifically looking for males. That would be a nice option to add, even if it's for paying members only.

Ideally, it would be even better if all screens listing profiles could sort on the "Looking for <>" parameter. For instance, right now, all screens that list profiles will sort on geographical proximity, with the people living near me at the top of the list. I think it should also sort so that the people who want a guy are at the top of the list, too.

This web site is really amazingly good compared to That Other Web Site Which Shall Not Be Named because it's so fast and it has some very simple features which make it much more useful. Really, this difficulty in sorting/searching for "couples who want men" is the only major problem I have with the site.

My two cents. :-)

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Guys... you complain but... you don't even have pics on your profile. Give me a break! I do single guys from time to time, when the opportunity presents itself but... I won't even think of emailing someone without good pics here, face, body, nude, etc. I've played with some guys from here who have pics, etc. Get back to basics!

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Expanded Search Options