Events posting on profile : Swingers Discussion 2041931021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteEvents posting on profile
TOPIC: Events posting on profile
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
User Details are only visible to members.
Please keep to the topic. This is why topics get closed. If you want to complain about why a topic was closed go create a topic for that. I am not being trying to be snippy about it but this is one of the reasons I do not visit the forums often.

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
I guess we should be "grateful" it wasn't simply and inexplicably deleted, as some threads are.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9107 posts)
It seems now all it takes is one poster to hit the RTM button and a topic is locked or deleted. The whiners are winning. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12056 posts)
I wondered that same thing, Nic! It seemed to me all the disagreements had been resolved, despite the testiness of a certain poster.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9107 posts)
BTW, why was the topic locked, did someone complain we were have too much fun?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12056 posts)
My thoughts are it should be optional for public events and private ones should never show up. Why not enable a toggle so the user can choose what is displayed on their profile?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12056 posts)
The topic was locked before my ideas had a chance to be discussed. Webmaster or Cust Service please review the two suggestions I listed

This is a great feature as it reminds us what we are signed up for. 2 things though. It should show the dates next to the events and users should have the ability to choose to publically display the section on their profile. Also it should show group events both public and private but the private ones should only be visible to the user not everyone.

Thoughts???

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
TOPIC: Events posting on profile