Events posting on profile : Swingers Discussion 204193
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteEvents posting on profile
TOPIC: Events posting on profile
Created by: redgirlwithfreckles
Original Starting post for this thread:
The topic was locked before my ideas had a chance to be discussed. Webmaster or Cust Service please review the two suggestions I listed

This is a great feature as it reminds us what we are signed up for. 2 things though. It should show the dates next to the events and users should have the ability to choose to publically display the section on their profile. Also it should show group events both public and private but the private ones should only be visible to the user not everyone.

Thoughts???

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ok. lol.

nan, everyone can read for themselves. no one is trying to get you in trouble. if wayne had a problem with what you said, you'd already know by now. stop being so paranoid. just having a little fun, that's all, nothing more.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5112 posts)
I was replying to another poster who implied that the reason I didn't want private events posted on my profile is because I was afraid who might show up looking for me. I joked (even included a smiley face if I recall correctly) that you can find me at the party in Canton. If that is calling someone out in your book, so be it. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
did you not call people out to meet you at the Sinsations Hotel party in Canton on august 4th if they have problems with you?

sorry. it was funny. just having some fun with you. so i suppose when two people do not get along, one poking fun at the other doesn't seem very funny, is that it? comes across as "shit stirring"? ok, let's let wayne have his website thread back.

btw, we're planning to be at playalinda beach next weekend if anyone has a problem with me. of course we'll be naked (it's a nude beach) so if you show up to whoop up on me, please allow me to put on a pair of shorts before we start wrasslin' around.

ps, k says ditto if you have a problem with her.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5112 posts)
lol @SS

STILL trying to stir shit after Wayne just told you to basically STFU?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Thanks Wayne. So off topic is off topic, including, but necessarily limited to calling people out to meet you to address disagreements. Got it. :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5112 posts)
All threads should remain on topic. In this "Website" area, I try to enforce that. That is why the thread was locked. If people have more to discuss about the new events features, they can post here. Other issues should be taken elsewhere.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Nope. I call it as I see it. If you dont like it, tough shit.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5112 posts)
lol...just can't help yourself can you ss?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
redgirl, if threads got deleted because they didn't stay on topic, there would be no threads to post in.

when one forumer didn't like something another had implied, he decided to announce his future plans and invited other members to come meet him there if they had problems with him. personally, i couldn't care less, but admin probably felt it had the potential to get worse from there on and decided to lock it. this is not a knock against either poster, and IMO, there was no harm done.

however, there were also people posting in that thread who have made it clear that they feel it is their duty to report those kinds of "issues" in threads and are most likely the reason it came to the attention of admin in the first place.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5112 posts)
"It seemed to me all the disagreements had been resolved, despite the testiness of a certain poster. " Wow! scandle.. Frustrations were more like it.. but I moved on.. :) as well as did others..

Movin On... I agree with "it should be optional for public events and private ones should never show up. Why not enable a toggle so the user can choose what is displayed on their profile? "

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Events posting on profile