Events Posting on Profile : Swingers Discussion 2035871021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteEvents Posting on Profile
TOPIC: Events Posting on Profile TOPIC LOCKED
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Who said anything about censoring or stopping a topic? I simply said the change most of you seem to be looking for might require direct email.

According to Fun, it sounds as though you are getting what you want.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3918 posts)
Not receiving attention elsewhere.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Every member should have the option to display (or not display) on their profile what they want, not have that decision made for them.

The Webmaster has stated that they will tune the software to provide that option regarding the display of events a member has signed up to attend. I applaud that decision.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10416 posts)
Why would anyone attempt to censor or stop a topic that is helpful in managing the website?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Suggestions: Website

Pretty sure management monitors THIS forum since they invited input and post here frequently in response to comments and complaints.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Smooth, something like 14 minutes after I used the keywords customer service in the Who's On thread, Profile Review showed up to respond to something someone else had posted. It may be they have a program that notifies them whenever that specific phrase shows up - or maybe they and we just got lucky! I've never reported anybody to moderator and don't have any direct knowledge of others doing it, though I'm sure it happens.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
So we're going on give days now. Hads anyone bothered to actually email Wayne or any of the other admin? You've all been told numerous times that they no longer monitor the forums. They only come here in response to people pushing the "report to moderator" button. If this applies to the "website" thread as well... well? And yes, I know that would seem ridiculous, but remember, these are the people who thought new feature up in the first place, so don't assume they'd be smart enough to figure this out.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3918 posts)
"there should be the option on your profile that you can fill it out with your preferences and description of you and it should appear invisible so that if you don't want anyone to read it they won't.... "

This invisibility can be achieved by blocking all demographics, as a few people here do. Once you write to someone, in this scenario, you would then be choosing who gets to see your profile.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
OMG, classified ads are public?

What is the world coming to?

(btw, webmaster fixing the private party flaw promptly is appreciated)

Harmony FL

Username hidden
(192 posts)
at the events, there should also be a private back entrance to a private back room that people can come and not be seen by anyone......

there should be the option on your profile that you can fill it out with your preferences and description of you and it should appear invisible so that if you don't want anyone to read it they won't....

the option to hide your screen name from the top of your profile should also be available, if you want it should just say "member" or "anonymous" because nothing is worse than going to a party or meeting with someone and having them know who you are online....

Grosse Pointe MI

Username hidden
(416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 62   End
TOPIC: Events Posting on Profile TOPIC LOCKED