Events Posting on Profile : Swingers Discussion 2035871011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteEvents Posting on Profile
TOPIC: Events Posting on Profile TOPIC LOCKED
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FLcouple, you seem to have an issue with people being polite and answering your question. If you understood that the entire issue was that private events from private groups WERE showing up then maybe you wouldn't be so flippant.

Carry on with your bad self. lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Also it should show group events both public and private but the private ones should only be visible to the user not everyone.

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
This is a great feature as it reminds us what we are signed up for. 2 things though. It should show the dates next to the events and users should have the ability to choose to publically display the section on their profile.

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
Nic, Really?? I know that... NO private events show on the SLS homepage whether they are group or club. but alas it seems that you were missing the point..

Wayne, thanks for the response. is this something that your coding staff may add at a later time?

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Private Group events do not show up on the home page

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
This list currently only shows club events that you are attending. It does not show group events.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Nic, as far as I'm concerned if it shows on the SLS home page under "Group Events" then it should be able to be displayed on your profile.

And yes the Event that i created IS on the SLS homepage under "Group Events" and i also DID put myself on the "Attending " list.

So Guess i will go back to adding the event we are attending in the Title section of our profile... Lame :(

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
If you have a private group, it won't (and shouldn't) show up. Also, make sure you are signed up for the event. Just because you posted it doesn't mean it will appear, only events you sign up to attend will show on your profile, or so I understand.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
OK, So i just posted an event in My group for a Meet & Greet and it doesn't show on our profile. :( wish it worked the same for groups as it does for Clubs.. :/

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Lots of folks did e-mail and the response from the Webmaster (below) does look like change is on the way. I very much appreciate the management's quick response to this. :-)

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 62   End
TOPIC: Events Posting on Profile TOPIC LOCKED