Events Posting on Profile : Swingers Discussion 203587101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteEvents Posting on Profile
TOPIC: Events Posting on Profile TOPIC LOCKED
Created by: jandscincy
Original Starting post for this thread:
It was just pointed out that events are now showing up on our profiles. This was a bit of a nasty surprise to me and not a "feature" that I appreciate. Can we opt out of broadcasting our locations for all and sundry?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I knew the day would come but I was hoping to go another 30 years before I had to buy a joom lens and spend my days perving couples from afar on nude beaches across the continent....

*hangs head and shuffles out...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
After meeting Nan 3 times, I'd say that Akron is correct.

(Covers head and dashes....)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
SmartASS!

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
We've met Nic, we can confirm he's not God's gift to women.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
lol...yeah, THAT'S the reason.

Without beating this damn dead horse any further, what part of PRIVATE don't you get?

I have a private group and I host small parties and gang bangs. The women who request such parties like to keep that private among only those who are coming to said GB. What if I were hosting 5 guys to fuck your Mrs. and all of a sudden, it showed up on your profile as well as the 5 guys profiles that were participating?

If you sign up to attend a hotel party and want others to know about it, cool. But if you join a private group expecting just a modicum of privacy, wouldn't you want/expect it not to be broadcast all over the site?

BTW, I will be at the Sinsations Hotel party in Canton on August 4th if any of you cyber-bullies want to come show up. Ohhh, should I be trembling now??

LMAO

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
seems most people complaining about events showing up on their profile are the ones that are the most obnoxious on the boards here and would likely fear getting there biutts kicked if some people knew when and where they would be......

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(453 posts)
Apology accepted. See, that wasn't so hard!

Listen, I know better than most what the perception is of single males on here so your pre-conceived notion of me is no surprise. I don't pretend to be gods gift to anyone and certainly have never portrayed myself as anything but an average guy who looks better by comparison to the thousands of asshats that sign onto this site thinking it is an easy way to get laid.

As for the OP, the site screwed up then fixed it. Moving on....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
HOLY SHIT!! FUCKIN DROP IT ALREADY!!

I agreed that private events should NOT show. my only comment is/was that ANY even that is posted on the home page and you add yourself to the attending list should be allowed to be added to your profile. and this should include group events as long as they are public events.

.. WTF people... shakin my head here at the constant volleying back n forth about the little shit..

My apologies to the great NIC i didn't notice Ahoy's response as i usually skim over them as he likes to interject jokes and funnies most of the time (not that its a bad thing). but again we are volleying for what?? I agreed with the statement as i said above.. Geesh!

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Not that Nic needs my help, but I posted about this issue earlier and will respond. At the beginning of this thread, Fun_Ahoy wrote

"Very bad decision to implement this the way it was done. Even private group events show up. Can't believe SLS would do this. Wait, yes I can."

So in response to the FL couple, yes, it WAS stated that private events were showing up, and it WAS happening.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9079 posts)
"FLcouple, you seem to have an issue with people being polite and answering your question. If you understood that the entire issue was that private events from private groups WERE showing up then maybe you wouldn't be so flippant.

Carry on with your bad self. lol "

Na... just an issue with arrogant single males who think they are gods gift to SLS and all the women on it. I have been watching your posts for years and am not surprised by your responses though.

if you read back you made a snippy remark to AandK to read closer but i have read all the post and there was never a statement that the specific private events were showing. regardless, you keep harping on me however I agreed with the following statement "If its a "Private event" it wouldn't be the homepage so it shouldn't be on your profile for all to see. (Just as its working now)"

so in the you word's "Carry on with your bad self"

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 62   End
TOPIC: Events Posting on Profile TOPIC LOCKED