Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Event Registration
TOPIC: Event Registration
Created by: Scandle
Original Starting post for this thread:
A few weeks ago we signed up to attend a local hotel takeover in November. Shortly after that, the organizers and hotel changed the date and put up a new registration link for the correct date. I have removed my name from the original list but have seen my profile listed as one who is attending. I am absolutely certain I didn't click on the wrong button. Similar problems have shown up on the correct date, where I signed up but found my name wasn't listed, then registered again, saw my name for a while but then it went missing again.

This is NOT a big deal since I know where to register for the hotel and I have registered on the group's private, members-only site, but thought SLS would like to know there is a glitch in the system.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
A few weeks ago we signed up to attend a local hotel takeover in November. Shortly after that, the organizers and hotel changed the date and put up a new registration link for the correct date. I have removed my name from the original list but have seen my profile listed as one who is attending. I am absolutely certain I didn't click on the wrong button. Similar problems have shown up on the correct date, where I signed up but found my name wasn't listed, then registered again, saw my name for a while but then it went missing again.

This is NOT a big deal since I know where to register for the hotel and I have registered on the group's private, members-only site, but thought SLS would like to know there is a glitch in the system.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9188 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Event Registration