Ethnicity search : Swingers Discussion 198048
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteEthnicity search
TOPIC: Ethnicity search
Created by: Curiousmw4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why no ethnicity or at least race search? Just found it odd when we went to search for couples That there was no option for it.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes I know of one that does have that ability. Sierra Delta Charlie

Cleburne TX

Username hidden
(90 posts)
Curiousmw4fun, somewhere on the website is the address that goes directly to the site administrator. I have found and used it a few times and always got a prompt and respectful response. You may have better luck using that method if you really want your question answered.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8744 posts)
well tim you'd be wrong on that. Making it a requirement to list race is. Human resources background. Yep cause putting it in the tag line is very helpful we've met tons of couples with asian wives that way! Come on dude be realistic having the ability to add race and search for it should be a basic search parameter. It's looking more likely that I'm not going to get an admin to comment so looks like we'll look to go back to free member status after this month way to keep customers happy sls. Get response.

Cuyahoga Falls OH

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Seems as I recall asking someones race is illegal in most places. Just state you want an Asian chick in you tag line and I'm sure you'll find them to be just a tad above unicorns.

Hendersonville TN

Username hidden
(1188 posts)
Well I get the no input for the database. However simply adding the capability to search profiles for words would remedy that. My wifes asian and would be more comfortable with another Asian girl But we can't search for them to contact. It kinda sucks.

Cuyahoga Falls OH

Username hidden
(5 posts)
John

That would imply those who are running this show have some forward thinking. Guess some of the competiting websites are not under the same ownership

Cleburne TX

Username hidden
(90 posts)
"Why no ethnicity or at least race search? Just found it odd when we went to search for couples, That there was no option for it."

Because when you signup and fill out your profile they do not ask what your race is, so how are you going to search for something that is not there ? or in the database.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Sorry about the typing error iPhone seems to type oddly on here.

Cuyahoga Falls OH

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Sonim guessing from the replies that admin doesn't take suggestions? You guys sound frustrated by the site. Can admin post a reply to my question please?

Thanks

Cuyahoga Falls OH

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Heaven forbid you filter people who you want to target those by age, sex, weight, race. We always like having scrolls of people that we are not interested in as well as them not being interested in us.

Again lets not put in things that make sense to do.

Cleburne TX

Username hidden
(90 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Ethnicity search