Editing Galleries : Swingers Discussion 219870101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteEditing Galleries
TOPIC: Editing Galleries
Created by: Cpl4thenight
Original Starting post for this thread:
This has been broken for a very long time. When will it be fixed? We have a personal gallery and have uploaded new pictures but can't add these pics to the existing gallery. If I want people to see them I would have to create a new gallery and then go through all the profiles we want to give access to. If the function worked correctly it would take about 2 seconds to accomplish. Come on SLS, fix this.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
still ,c'mon now... its been more than 2 months... about to paid to some1 else,. like adult friend finder...

North Providence RI
Username hidden
(1 post)
When will this editing problem get fixed...more than 5 weeks alread

Bronx NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
What is going on with changing and editing photos? I want more privacy and cant change pics this is rediculous.

Howell MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
HEY, guys I;m trying to move my pics from the front page to privates one and I can't do it!!! now the only option it's delete or remove the picture why??? Other Problem its I try to change my profile name and password, I went trough the steps and the system takes it but there is not change at all!! i have to sing on or out with the old screen name and password. I been trying this for long time already...send me a response please.

Surprise AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
still not working

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(443 posts)
This has been broken for a very long time. When will it be fixed? We have a personal gallery and have uploaded new pictures but can't add these pics to the existing gallery. If I want people to see them I would have to create a new gallery and then go through all the profiles we want to give access to. If the function worked correctly it would take about 2 seconds to accomplish. Come on SLS, fix this.

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Editing Galleries