Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Edit Pictures Issue
TOPIC: Edit_Pictures_Issue
Created by: rubymoon
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello - I'd like to edit a few of my pictures however am receiving an error saying the site is performing maintenance. I'd like to utilize the functions to allow shading on some nude pictures. Additionally, and most likely related is that when I click on an existing photo in my profile, it says the photo is not editable. Any insight would be appreciated. Rubymoon

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you TotalBabe! The GIMP information is quite helpful and I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Take Care - Rubymoon

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello - I'd like to edit a few of my pictures however am receiving an error saying the site is performing maintenance. I'd like to utilize the functions to allow shading on some nude pictures. Additionally, and most likely related is that when I click on an existing photo in my profile, it says the photo is not editable. Any insight would be appreciated. Rubymoon

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Edit Pictures Issue
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.